1. Name: Charlie Nash
2. Location: Northborough, MA
3. School/mascot/colors: Melican-Roadrunner-uh…not sure we have colors
4. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
5. Shoe size: 9
6. Height: 5'7
7. Eyes: they change
8. Pets: My dog Lucy, my hamster Jerry, and my two guinea pigs Tiny and Pinky
9. Siblings: Katie
10. Your mom and dads name: Jim and Ann
11. Hair: Brown
12. Hair length: long for a guy
13. Ever dyed your hair? nope
14. Are you good in school? Usually
19. Nicknames: Pimpin’ Muffin, Pimp, Chuck, Chules,
20. Do you play sports? No
21. Are you a night or a morning person? I’m definitely a night person
22. Are you ticklish? Yes…
23. Do you believe in God? I’m not sure
24. What's your screenname? I’m not telling you!
25. Do you have braces? I used to
26. Do you have glasses? Yup
27. What do you want to be when you grow up? Actor, Movie Critic, or Author
28. What was the worst day of your life? Either the day Mrs. O’ Hara died, or one of the days 2 weeks ago, haha, those days were really stressful for me
29. What are the best days of your life? I dunno I’ve had a lot
30. What comes first in your life? Family, friends, pride, and fun
31. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? no
32. What are you most scared of? Loss of a family member or a friend, being rejected, embarrassing myself, and messing up on stage
33. What do you usually think about before you go to bed? The next day
34. If you could be anything without consequences, what would it be? Uh…
35. Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Napoleon Dynamite, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Lord Of The Rings, The Shining, Kill Bill, Interview With The Vampire, Carrie, oh!! I don’t know!! There are way too fucking many!!
36. Band/Group/Artist: Guns N’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, or Green Day
37. Store: Best Buy or Hot Topic
38. Relative: You expect me to choose that?!
39. Sport: Swimming, bowling, or skiing
40. Vacation spot: Cape Cod, Florida, or New Hampshire
41. Ice cream flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
42. Fruit: LEMONS!!!! Haha, I like sour stuff
43. Candy: Sour Starbursts
44. Car: I don’t know
45. Class: English
46. Holiday: Christmas
47. Day of the week: Friday
48. Color: Black
49. Magazine: Mad
50. Name for a girl: too many
51. Name for a boy: too many
52. Sports team: Red Sox or Patriots
53: Month: July, August, February, or December
54. Animal: PENGUINS!!!!
55. Saying: Uh…I dno
56. Word: Gargantuan, haha
57. Room in your house: the basement, where all of the electronics are…
58. Concert you have been to: I’ve only been to one but it was a lot of fun!! It was Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, and Puddle Of Mudd
59. Meat: Prime Rib!!
60. Pizza topping: Bacon!!
61. State: MA
62. City: Manhattan, Boston, or Worcester
63. Feeling: now?? Ummmm…I don’t really know actually, haha, I’m kinda mixed
64. College: try middle school
65. Number: 5 or 24
66. Book: The Shining, Carrie, The Hobbit, or Interview With The Vampire
67. Cereal: Frosted Flakes
In the past 24 hours have you
68. Had a serious talk? no
69. Hugged someone? yes
70. Fought with a friend? no
71. Cried? no
72. Laughed? yes
73. Made someone laugh? My sister…
74. Bought something? no
75. Flirted with someone? no
76. Felt stupid? yup
77. Talked to someone you love? yes
78. Missed someone? No
Have you ever
79. Done drugs? no
80. Eaten an entire box of oreos? Not by myself
81. Been dumped? No
82. Had someone be unfaithful to you? No
83. Stayed home on saturday night, just because? Lots of times…
84. Been in love? No
85. Seen the white house? Yeah, and I’ve been inside it too
86. Seen the eiffel tower? No
87. Drank alcohol? no
88. Played monopoly? No
89. Kissed someone? No
90. Tried a weight loss program? Nope…
91. Jumped on a trampoline? TRAMPOLINES ARE AWESOME!!!
92. Colored in a coloring book(and had fun)? well, duh!
93. Had a bubble bath? Lots of times
94. Been on a plane? yup
95. Been on a boat? yup
96. Been on a train? yup
97. Been in a car accident? No
98. Ridden an elephant? No, but that would be fun!
99. Made a web page? Yup
100. Played with legos? Of course!! LEGOS ROCK!!!
101. Stayed up all night? yup
102. Shoved stuff under your bed to make your room look clean? yup
103. Broken a bone? Nope
104. Called a psychic or sex hotline? No
105. Watched jerry springer? No… it looks quite interesting tho
106. Gotten in trouble for talking in class? yup
107. Been afraid of the dark? yup
108. Been in the hospital(not visiting)? No
109. Had stitches? No
110. Dumped someone and regretted it? No…
111. Went out with more than one person at a time? No
112. Lied? Everyone has lied at least once
113. Been arrested? Nope.
114. Fallen asleep in class? Science class…..ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzZzZZZZzzZZZZzzzzzZzZzZzZZZZzzzzzzzzz wha?!?!?! ELEMENTS!!!!
115. Used food for something other than to eat? Does throwing count?
116. Met a celebrity? Yup, Robert Duvall who was Boo Radley in To Kill A Mockingbird and one of the uncles in Secondhand Lions
117. Broken the law? Nope
118. Skipped class? Kinda
119. Hated yourself? Many times
120. Been brokenhearted? I don’t really know
121. Broken someone's heart? No
122. Wanted to kill someone? Hell no!!
123. Fallen off a chair? yup
124. Lap danced? Um no.
125. Been in a fist fight? nope
126. Blow me? Go fucking blow yourself!!
127. Like to give hugs? Yup!!
128. Like to walk in the rain? Yup
129. Sleep with or without clothes on? This is more like a “DO YOU” section now don’t you think?!?!
130. Prefer black or blue pens? black
131. Dress up on halloween? Yup
132. Have a job? Not yet
133. Like someone? no
134. Sleep on your side, tummy or back? It changes
135. Have a goldfish? My sis used to
136. Ever have the falling dream? I have that dream a lot
137. Have stuffed animals? Stuffed penguins
138. is the glass half full or half empty? Half full
139. Do you believe in the horoscopes? Not really…
140. Do you like your handwriting: not really
141. What superhero would you be: Spider-man, maybe
142. Do you have any piercings: nope
143. Any tattoos: no
144. Are you picky: with some things
145. What makes you mad: Mean people, Mrs. Peyev, lotsa things
146. What do you think of Bush: He’s one of the most idiotic people on this planet.
147. Who do you admire: a few people
148. Do you like cartoons: Of course!!
149. What did you do today: Do we have the day off? Haha!
150. Are your parents annoying: They can be…but I still love em!
151. Do you own a miniskirt: No
152. Do you floss: yup
153. What is the farthest your have traveled: California
154. Have you ever died: …sure…
155. What kind of shampoo do you use: Loreal
156. Do you use big words to sound smart: sometimes, haha
157. When you get mad, do you swear a lot? I try not to
158. Ever worn black nail polish: No
159. Do you do everything better then guch: uh…guch?
160. How many sheets are on your bed: 3
161. Whats under your bed: nothing
162. Do you have your own tv and vcr and/or dvd player? I wish I do
163. Do you see dead people: No, but The Sixth Sense is an awesome movie!
164. Are you a good speller: yup
165. Do you like little kids: yea, they’re cute
166. Are you talented: In some ways
167. If so, how: I can act, sing, and write
168. Do you watch the weather channel while getting ready in your hotel room on vacation: no
169. Ever seen a ghost: no
170. thoughts on Abortion: don’t care
171. how about Bill Clinton: he’s a good guy
172. have any eating disorders: no
173. What do u think of Rap: I can hand;e it, but I don’t like it
174. and Suicide: don’t go there
175. Piercings: I dno
176. do u wear Make-up: no
177. Drinking: do it responsibily
What do you think when you hear this name:
178. Jennifer: GARNER!!!!
179. Leah: Shay’s sister
180. Megan: Kennedy
181. Brandon: Brandon.
182. Christina: Aguilera
183. Angela: uh…
184. Courtney: Seymour
185. Lauren: Bersey
186. Lisa: Simpson
187. Jackie: Chan.
188. Kat: Kat! I’m a kitty kat! And I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance!!
189. Patrick: Patrick who movied to Texas
190. Erin: Brokovich, haha!! I haven’t even seen that movie!!
This or that
191. Pierced nose or tongue? Ew…neither…
192. Be serious or funny? Depends on the situation
193. Single or taken? single
194. Mtv or vh1? Vh1
195. 7th heaven or dawson's creek? Omg neither.
196. Sugar or salt? Salt
197. Silver or gold? Silver for color, gold for wealth
198. Tongue or belly button ring? Neither
199. Chocolate or flowers: Chocolate
200. Color or black-and-white photos? both
201. Sunrise or sunset? both
202. M&M's or skittles? Both
203. Rap or rock? Rock!!!
204. Stay up late or sleep in? Both
205. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? either
206. Sun or moon? moon
207. What time is it? 10:47 AM, that’s not a this or that question!
208. Diamond or ruby? Doesn’t matter
209. Left or right? Left…
210. Cat or dog? either
211. Mustard or ketchup? ketchup
222. Newspaper or magazine? magazine
223. Spring or fall? Both!
224. A year of hot sex or a lifetime of friendship? Aaaaaaah!! Friendship!!
225. Happy or sad? Happy!!
226. Sneakers or sandals? I don’t care
227. Blondes or brunettes? Don’t care
228. Duct tape or scotch tape? DUCT TAPE!!!!!
229. Pepsi or coke? Coke
230. Nike or adidas? DC
231. If you could kiss anyone in the world, who would it be: someone
232. If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be: currently? I don’t want to date.
234. What is the biggest turn off: Lying, and being bitchy
235. What is the biggest turn on: I don’t know
236. Do you think there is a person for everyone: not for everyone…but a lot of people will get somebody
237. If yes, do you know who yours is: no
238. Do you believe in love at first sight: no
239. Have you ever been in love: no
240. What do you think love is: I don’t know, I’ve never been in love
241. Do you think it lasts forever: I don’t know, maybe,
242. Do you want to get married: probably
243. How many times: just once
244. When was your first kiss?: a year ago
245. First grade teacher's name: Ms. Day
246. Last word you said: Uh…I think yeah, but I don’t know
246. Last song you sang: November Rain by Guns N’ Roses
247. Last meal you ate: Breakfast
248. Favorite childhood cartoon: spongebob (and I still like it)
249. What do you hate most about school: focusing
250. Last person you flipped off: the tv or the computer, I don’t flip off many PEOPLE
251. Last song stuck in your head: Mr. Cellaphane
252. Last time you were burned: a year ago…maybe
253. Last time you bled: Thursday.
254. What's in your cd player: nothing, I listen to my iPod mini now
255. What color sox are you wearing: white
256. What's under your bed: You asked me this already.
257. What's the weather like: it’s snowing :D
258. What time did you wake up today: 7:30
259. Who do you want to marry: no one yet
260. Are you going to college: I hope…
261. If so, how long do you want to go: 4 years
262. How many kids do you want: 1 or 2
263. Kids names girls: blah…
264. Kids names boys: see above^
I finished it!! *throws confetti*